Complaint Review: HOLIDAY TRAVEL

• Reported By: PEGGY — KITCHENER Ontario Canada
  • HOLIDAY TRAVEL

Internet
    United States of America

HOLIDAY TRAVEL IN PUNTA CANN JUAN FONSECA IBWAS RIPPED OFF BUY ROYAL HOLIDAYS IN MARCH IAM CONTACTING EVERYONE I CAN WE LOST ALMOST 9000.00 US DOLLARS AND THEY TELL ME THEY ARE ABOUT LAW WHILE WE WHERE THERE THEY STAYED ON US LIKE FLYS TO SU, Internet

I am a person who is veryupset with ROYAL HOLIDAYS. WE where lied to they told us we would save on taxs and flights . It;s all lies and now they tell me they all for the law .I saw 20/20 did a story awhile back and they are still doing the same thing .I contact the BBB and FTC ;and nows its back and forth with the company and the BBB i can:t believe they  gave them A they don:t see how many people where ripped of i am out almost 9000.00 US .

And they said they are sorry we where mislead about the flight discount and taxs .How much money have they taken from people this was for us and my children and children i cant believe we fell for it they keep calling to remind me to pay and i tell them iam not paying any membership fees for something i did not use or want to .Iam out so much money now so they say for next 30 years i have to pay 500US plus they want another 11000.00US NOW .

I only found out when we got back we went to plan our next holiday and they told us we have to book our own flights so no saving on flights or taxs .I told them to GOOGLE THERE COMPANYS COMPLAINTS AND TO SEE WHATS GOING ON.They just want listen they are sorry we feel we where ripped of but there all for the LAW.....I think they are saying SUCKER .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/holiday-travel/internet/holiday-travel-in-punta-cann-juan-fonseca-ibwas-ripped-off-buy-royal-holidays-in-march-ia-931219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content