Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, August 31, 2017

• Reported By: Helgy55 — Dallas Texas USA
Holistic
Internet USA

Holistic Fraud, Scammed me out if $100 and told me she could bring my spouse back. Once she got the money she stopped returning my calls. Dallas, Texas Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

The owner of this business is Biliary and she will promise you the sun, moon and stars to get money out of you. She wanted $450 from me but l told her l was disabled. She told me she worked with crystals. She got $100 and said she would call me that night and tell me what my husband was doing. She called and delayed it for 2 days, and and than put words in my mouth stating l said l would.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2017 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/holistic/internet/holistic-fraud-scammed-me-out-if-100-and-told-me-she-could-bring-my-spouse-back-once-s-1397031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holistic