Complaint Review: Holtz Learning Centers

• Reported By: Bayonne — Bayonne New Jersey
  • Holtz Learning Centers

Internet, New Jersey
    United States of America

Holtz Learning Centers Larry Holtz DO NOT take a class with HOLTZ Internet, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: very satisfied with Holtz Learning Centers

*Consumer Comment: Age = Experience

I made a mistake that nobody else should make. I went to Holtz!  I got tricked and lost my money. Class was Bogus. Just took my test and I know I bombed it. There were 2 old guys who gave the prep class, one 80 and one 90

was like 80, the other was90. Talked about a New York test, while I was taking a jersey test. Unfrickin believable!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/holtz-learning-centers/internet-new-jersey-/holtz-learning-centers-larry-holtz-do-not-take-a-class-with-holtz-internet-new-jersey-1034965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

very satisfied with Holtz Learning Centers

AUTHOR: John T. - ()

I am a recent student of Holtz Learning Centers and took the two-day course that was offered. At first I was a little hesitant, not knowing what to expect but boy am I glad I registered.  The two instructors were very informatable, outgoing, exciting and taught extensively. Although there were many people in the class, they didn't shy away from extending individual help where needed. I felt extremely comfortable knowing I could come to them. I will definitely recommend this course to others.

Age = Experience

AUTHOR: MJW - ()

I have taken this course as well and felt glad that the two instructors were "experienced". I wouldn't want anyone else other than someone who has had years on the job. I mean, who better to teach me? I'm glad I invested in the two-day course. I would have never known what to expect going into my exam.  I am sure I aced it!!! All because of Don and Frank!!! I'll owe them my law enforcement career!