Complaint Review: Home Acceptance

• Home Acceptance
    1061 N. Kraemer Pl.net, Ste G
    Anaheim, California
    United States of America

Home Acceptance celebrity foods Dishonest, fraudulent transactions Anaheim, California

In 2009 I purchased cookware in order to receive discounts on future purchases of meat, dry goods,and frozen foods. At the same time I purchased a Kirby vacuum for $2500.00, monthly pymt same as HAC. In Oct 2012, Kirby was paid in full.

Thinking that HAC should also be close to being paid in full, I requested a statement showing original purchase price and balance. After receiving no response or statement, I stopped automatic pymts , I THOUGHT.

I NOW have to file fraudulent transaction report with my bank and have NSF fees reversed so my other bills won't be affected.

While I was happy with quality of food, I would not recommend the purchase any household goods from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/home-acceptance/anaheim-california-92871/home-acceptance-celebrity-foods-dishonest-fraudulent-transactions-anaheim-california-1004650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content