Complaint Review: Home advisor

• Reported By: Jessica — Jackson Georgia USA
  • Home advisor

Nationwide
    USA

Home advisor They Are Ripoffs..Charged Me Over 1000.00 & I Didn't Get Many Clients.I Am So Upset!! Please Stay Away From This Company! Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

They charged me for leads that I didn't know about,my payments that are due over $1000.00 it's unknown to me.they are liars, sent clients that are duplicate,they don't need services,already business owners,etc. I am totally upset with this company! Too much info but if asked I recorded it in my log books..stay far away as possible from Home advisor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2017 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/home-advisor/nationwide/home-advisor-they-are-ripoffscharged-me-over-100000-amp-i-didnt-get-many-clientsi-1397015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content