Complaint Review: Home Finance of America

• Home Finance of America
    1 Plymouth Road, Suite 112
    Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
    USA

Home Finance of America Molly Kelly Fraudelent and Incompetent Plymouth Meeting Pennsylvania

I started working with Home Finance of America to refinance my mortgage, and immediately locked in a rate I was satisfied with. I locked for 30 days.

The next day I provided all documents, and was assured my loan would be closed in less than 3 weeks because I was so quick providing my docs.

Then I kept following up with Molly almost every day to make sure we were still on target, and was assured we would close on time. As time flew by, she kept making excuses as to why loan is not finished. Kept saying that it was appraisor's fault for not providing what was needed, and that was the appraisor they hired!

Well, anyways, they dragged out the process over my lock period, because they knew higher interest rates are coming up, and told me I lost my rate and have to accept the current market rate, which was a half percent higher, which is a huge difference.

Given that it was their fault, they were supposed to provide me with the rate I had locked into, but they refused. Moreover, they kept my money, and never refunded.

Horrible company, such a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/home-finance-of-america/plymouth-meeting-pennsylvania-19462/home-finance-of-america-molly-kelly-fraudelent-and-incompetent-plymouth-meeting-pennsylva-1067925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content