Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Bed & Bath companies on Home & Garden topic

Showing 1-25 of 1,701 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 15 2017
Bathroom Doctor Charles Pudg SCAMER ROCKLAND Author: Ramsey, New York Bed & Bath: Bathroom Doctor

Oct 14 2017
Pedro Hernandez Pete or PJ left my bathroom half remodeled, ran-off to ripoff other client. San Marcos Texas Author: Luling, Texas Bed & Bath: Pedro Hernandez San Marcos, Texas

Oct 06 2017
Reborn Cabinets Of Anaheim. Quality workmanship and great customer service care Anaheim California Author: Fallbrook, California Bed & Bath: Reborn Cabinets Of Anaheim Anaheim, California

Sep 29 2017
The sale guruSale Guruz I ordered a curling iron. 13 days later it hasn't shipped. Fb and Instagram pages are deleted. Only automated responses from customer service. Lots of complaints online for same issue. Internet
Author: Mount vernon, Illinois Bed & Bath: Sale Guru Internet

Sep 19 2017
Fair Price Stock SCAM - orders and money taken - no product sent Rehoboth, MA Massachusetts 02769 Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Bed & Bath: Fair Price Stock Internet

Sep 18 2017
Pretty-Sweet.com Kristen Fraudulent. Stole my money and closed down website! Internet
Author: Raymond, Mississippi Bed & Bath: Pretty-Sweet.com Internet

Sep 09 2017
Woww Fashion Sold me steam straightener for $49.95 never received the item Internet Author: Placentia, California Bed & Bath: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 28 2017
Hurriclean Ripoff and Hurriclean Company unable to reach Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Bed & Bath: Hurriclean Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 25 2017
Ellys World they charded me 49.99 and did not send the product Internet Author: Paradise, Texas Bed & Bath: Ellys World Internet

Aug 10 2017
National Sevices Corp. Magazines They called me and offered this great deal that I would get 4-5 magazines for free for the frist month and I got to pick the magazines, they wouldn't charge me until after my my free month was done and in the mean time I could cancel at any time. Virgina Beach Virginia Author: Port Orchard, Washington Bed & Bath: National Sevices Corp. Magazines Virgina Beach, Virginia

Aug 08 2017
Eee Properties Bill Eurice EEE properties is located in palmetto florida. The office is Oakridge Apartments . Do not rent from this company! Bill Eurice, is a slumlord. His family owns a lot of properties in the Bradenton/Palmetto area. If you're currently looking for rentals, DO NOT RENT from anyone with the last name of 'Eurice' . The company EEE Properties, will scam future tenants for extra money. Palmetto Florida
Author: Bradenton, Florida Bed & Bath: Eee Properties Palmetto, Florida

Jul 26 2017
Cloud Soft Seats Manufacturing, Inc No seat/No service Orange Park Florida Author: Greenbelt, Maryland Bed & Bath: Cloud Soft Seats Manufacturing, Inc Orange Park, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Yonsalon.com Scam me and never sent my items Utah Internet Author: Rockaway park, New York Bed & Bath: Yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 25 2017
Ibex Tumbler I paid shipping for a cup that was in an ad as free. 2 weeks later the company charged an additional $43.13 without authorization. When I called them, they told me that I agreed to this in the original order. I was offered a discount on the charge or a second cup for free, or I can pay to return the cup at my own expense and they will refund $39.95, so i would still have paid $15 for nothing. Internet
Author: Surprise, Arizona Bed & Bath: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Jul 24 2017
GROUPON Groupon is a SCAM service. San Antonio, Texas Internet Author: Selma, Texas Bed & Bath: GROUPON Internet

Jul 22 2017
Gettington Fingerhut, etc don't know what they are doing. Cost me a credit report penalty Internet Author: Dewey, Arizona Bed & Bath: Gettington Internet

Jul 21 2017
Mountain Air Organic Beds Fraud Deceptive Poor Products Unsatisfied Customers Scam Dropship Liars Springdale Arkansas
Author: Springdale, Arkansas Bed & Bath: Mountain Air Organic Beds Springdale, Arkansas

Jul 18 2017
HOME WAREHOUSE SUPPLY INC ( owner : sky tam) sky tam ordered one container bathroom vanity, and did pay the balance, cheat SACRAMENTO,CA 95828 8225 SIENA AVENUE,SACRAMENTO,CA 95828 Author: Hangzhou, Alabama Bed & Bath: Xinda Bathroom Cabinet Co.,LTD Internet

Jul 16 2017
Art Van Pure Sleep Pure Misery! Grandville Michigan Author: Grandville, Michigan Bed & Bath: Art Van Pure Sleep Grandville, Michigan

Jul 08 2017
Spoiled Sweet Pets sent wrong item, item returned at my expense, no refund, did not respond to phone calls Internet Author: Culver City, California Bed & Bath: Spoiled Sweet Pets Internet