Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Bed & Bath companies on Home & Garden topic

Showing 51-75 of 1,701 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Mar 25 2017
JA COMERCIO DE MATERIAIS DE CONSTRUCOES LTDA took the order and did not pay us the balance 11787.7$ MANAUS Internet
Author: Hangzhou, California Bed & Bath: J A COMERCIO DE MATERIAIS DE CONSTRUCOES LTDA & IPPAX GROUP CO., LTD Internet

Mar 15 2017
Xiamen Senyang Co ltd. Carter Lin, Anny Ding, Susan, Susan Anny Ding, etc. Bought APP-T08 MEDICAL AIR MATTRESS & P06B Pump asked for micro holes customised, Mattress arrived with none, Talked into buying softer 10-50mmHG pump not on site, 30-80mmHg arrived caused stage 5 presure wounds to break down, and patients legs to go stiff. Tryed emailing no answers. Jiu Tian Hu, Xiamen, China. Internet Author: Minila, Other Bed & Bath: Xiamen Senyang Co ltd Jiu Tian Hu, Xiamen., Other

Mar 08 2017
Sleepys On my second mattress replacement and delivery man tells me the defective mattresses get resold! Huntington New York Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Bed & Bath: Sleepys Huntington, New York

Mar 06 2017
Tommy Lanford Jr DeLynn Lanford Did charge back for item and never returned it. Greer South Carolina Author: Hacienda Heights, California Bed & Bath: Tommy Lanford Jr Greer, South Carolina

Mar 06 2017
99 Santa placed a order on Dec 8th and have not recieved it. I emailed them several times and all they keep saying is they will ship in 5-8 days. Internet Author: warsaw, Missouri Bed & Bath: 99 Santa Internet

Feb 28 2017
Precious Bedding Sent and charged for order cancelled one month prior; no response to emails or phone; credit card on account I reachable. Had to cancel my credit card to ensure no further misuse precious bedding.com Internet Author: Spokane, Washington Bed & Bath: Precious Bedding Internet

Feb 21 2017
Prize Candle LLC :No prizes company just disappeared California Author: Holland, Ohio Bed & Bath: Prize Candle LLC Internet

Feb 04 2017
3in1bathtub and refinisher bathtub and kitchen refinisher chula vista California Author: murrieta , California Bed & Bath: 3in1bathtub and refinisher chula vista, California

Feb 02 2017
Cool Stuff Emporium never filled my order I gave them in October. I ordered stuffed. Elephant pillow for my grandson for Christmas. I sent them emails which they promised to respond to. info@coolstuffemporium.com Internet Author: Westfield, Pennsylvania Bed & Bath: Cool Stuff Emporium Internet

Feb 02 2017
Kazimierz Kuzmin Additional charges 3 times the cost of shipping Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Bed & Bath: Kazimierz Kuzmin Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 31 2017
Dominant Media PLT Ordered body pillow, never received it Nationwide Author: Lewisburg, Tennessee Bed & Bath: Dominant Media PLT Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
99 Santa Never received product China??? Internet Author: Wadsworth, Ohio Bed & Bath: 99 Santa Internet

Jan 20 2017
1993 WOW West Mifflin PA Author: West Mifflin, Pennsylvania Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 19 2017
Heavenly Walk-In Tubs UT Heavenly Walk-In Tubs UT is the worst! Salt Lake City Utah Author: Kearns , Utah Bed & Bath: Heavenly Walk-In Tubs UT Salt Lake City , UT

Jan 14 2017
Sleepys' Mattress Company Our mattress is defective . Called and asked to have it checked out , they said we need to pay them to do this . Have never had a company tell me I need to pay them for a inspection and was never told this when buying the mattress . Nationwide Author: Old bridge , New Jersey Bed & Bath: Sleepy' Mattress Company Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Prize Candle Prize Candle did not ship on time for Christmas gifts and when delivered, all 8 were broken! Internet
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 10 2017
Prize Candle I ordered 4 candles in hopes of it getting here by christmas, but just received a few days ago and only one was not broken. they say to contact them by email for a return label but have not heard one word from them and sent like 3 of them so far. I was hoping to replace them because they smell good and i love them but now i want my money back. Internet Author: Pasco, Washington Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 10 2017
Prize candle Bad product Internet Author: Mount Clemens , Michigan Bed & Bath: Prize candle Internet

Jan 09 2017
PRIZE CANDLE LLC I received three candles. One was good other two smashed to bits glass everywhere. I cut my self twice trying to figure out the problem. Phone number no good. Santa Monica California Author: Puyallup, Washington Bed & Bath: PRIZE CANDLE LLC Santa Monica, California