Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Cleaning Services companies on Home & Garden topic

Showing 26-50 of 1,021 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jul 12 2017
Maid in American Cleaning Services Realty Cleaning USA Paid for move out cleaning - but house was not vacuumed,dusted or cleaned DALLAS TX Author: DALLAS, Texas Cleaning Services: Maid in American Cleaning Services Internet

Jul 05 2017
Dhalia Duran Dhalia Duran , Dhalia Duran Does Not Pay her Invoices, Dhalia Duran Steals Dhalia Duran is a thief autowerks automotive @ 169 Penshurst Street, Bever Nationwide Author: sydney, Alabama Cleaning Services: Dhalia Duran Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Tricounty Pests control 11 Hired them to get rid of my bed bugs. It will now be the third time they have come to do the job. Each time they said my house wasn't ready and has charged me 300 dollars. Plus the 1300 dollar fee for doing it. Logan Ohio Author: Logan, Ohio Cleaning Services: Tricounty Pests control 11 Logan , Ohio

Jun 28 2017
organic carpet cleaning green carpet cleaningsteam carpet cleaning Bought thru Living Social deal for $50 for 3 rooms incl scotch guard. Guy called to confirm he was on way. Pulled up in a beat up old van, I asked if his equipment was in the van, he said yes. I showed him up and the two small rooms basically just the traffic area that needed tobe cleaned, he went down, came back and tried to charge me an additional 100$! for stains and deodorizer. What a scam, total bait and switch. This company is a rip off! They post a deal then over charge you when they come thinking you won't decline. I did and told him they were a scam and to leave. san diego, ca Internet Author: sd, California Cleaning Services: organic carpet cleaning Internet

Jun 26 2017
Jeff Rouly, Lisa Rouly Lisa Martinez Rouly, Jeff Rouly Didnt pay for pool services!!! Anaheim Hills California
Author: anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Jeff Rouly, Lisa Rouly Anaheim Hills, California

Jun 26 2017
Mike Kuffner, Dee Dee Kuffner Dee Dee Kuffner, Mike Kuffner Doesnt pay their bill in full, then maligns us online. All because WE STOPPED THEIR SERVICE! Tustin California
Author: tustin, California Cleaning Services: Mike Kuffner, Dee Dee Kuffner Tustin, California

Jun 24 2017
Hurriclean , Hurriclean.com Scam rip offs Las Vegas Nevada Author: Ferrum, Virginia Cleaning Services: Hurriclean Internet

Jun 22 2017
Tino Ripped me off for money owed for home cleaning Dallas Texas Author: Dap, Texas Cleaning Services: Tino Dallas , Texas

Jun 22 2017
Horrible! Don't Trust Ever Clean Colorado Didn't show up, failed to do the cleaning, impossible to communicate with, didn't follow through Lakewood CO Author: Lakewood, Colorado Cleaning Services: EverCleanColorado Internet

Jun 15 2017
Stamper Property Services Ryan Stamper Power Washing Gone Bad Bel Air Maryland Author: Bel Air, Maryland Cleaning Services: Stamper Property Services Bel Air, Maryland

Jun 14 2017
Shane Shawn Moose Central Florida Aqua Blasters Aquablasters Shane Moose Rip off sales tax fraud threatening lien after payment The Villages Florida
Author: The Villages, Florida Cleaning Services: Shane Shawn Moose Central Florida Aqua Blasters Leesburg, Florida

Jun 06 2017
iMold Bait and switch scam fort myers Florida Author: naples, Florida Cleaning Services: iMold fort myers, Florida

May 30 2017
J.Diversified Products This company does not follow Federal Law for cancelling contracts Las Vegas Nevada Author: Roseville, California Cleaning Services: J.Diversified Products Las Vegas, Nevada

May 28 2017
AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION INC. AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION CHIMNEY SWEEPS. Michael Carofano Unlicensed Chimney Contractor Illegal Telemarketing and Chimney Scam Operation New York Lindenhurst New York
Author: Queens, New York Cleaning Services: AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION INC. Lindenhurst, New York

May 27 2017
Let Me Serve You Cristina Martinez- Thief Debbie- Owner accomplice? Cristina Martinez of Davie Florida (((REDACTED))) (D/O/B) lured me in on Offer up to have me buy two cell phones. I purchased them and they were stolen!! Probably from a client of LET ME SERVE YOU cleaning service in south florida owned by Debbie ( 954-548-5762) when I called Cristinas job after filling a case with BSO I did a skip trace found her emploer Debbie when I called to alert Debbie that she has dishonest employess she laughed, I explained I gave the case number fact is. Anyone who allows a girl like Cristina Martinez to work for them will soon be holding some liabilities, It is clear they all must do drugs beware do not let them in your house Coconut Creek Florida
Author: Davie, Florida Cleaning Services: Let Me Serve You Coconut Creek ,

May 23 2017
Rama deals I placed an order on April 16 of 2017 and have not received it yet Internet Author: Forest Hill, Texas Cleaning Services: Rama deals Internet

May 20 2017
One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Wrestle Shere received a call stating we had won a free carpet cleaning for one room from a raffle I had bought last fall. They didn't tell me it also would be a demonstration for a Kirby Vacumm Elmira New York Author: Elmira, New York Cleaning Services: One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Elmira, New York

May 16 2017
M & M Sales, Inc M & M Sales Inc a Corporation of Nevada DO NOT BUY FROM THE SALESPERSON, they do not actually have the product on them!! You hand the salesperson a check, they cash it, supposedly they deliver the cleaner, I have yet to get mine!!! Salem Oregon Author: Salem, Oregon Cleaning Services: M & M Sales, Inc Salem, Oregon

44, Report #1372014

May 08 2017
Allied Inc Sean Oreally Lies and illegal practices about hiring San Jose California Author: san jose, California Cleaning Services: Allied Inc San Jose, California

May 04 2017
No pressure roof cleaning The work was good, but the clean up was terrible. They left my yard a mess with no answer. Davie Florida
Author: Davie, Florida Cleaning Services: No pressure roof cleaning Nationwide

May 01 2017
ServPro of Northwest Bergen No respect for veterans Waldwick New Jersey Author: Mahwah, New Jersey Cleaning Services: ServPro of Northwest Bergen Waldwick , New Jersey

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California