Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Hardware & Tools companies on Home & Garden topic

Showing 1-25 of 847 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

May 26 2017
ron's home and hardware stole my money speedway in Author: Glenford, Ohio Hardware & Tools: ron's home and hardware speedway ,

May 24 2017
Menard's Would not return or exchange Yard Machine push mower Loveland Ohio Author: Loveland, Ohio Hardware & Tools: Menard's Loveland, Ohio

Apr 20 2017
Marcus Hiles Marcus Hiles Los Angeles California Author: Utah Hardware & Tools: Marcus Hiles Los Angeles, California

Apr 10 2017
National Home Garden Club Bought lifetime membership and their garden tools. Now can't get in touch with them. Internet Author: Sterling , Illinois Hardware & Tools: National Home Garden Club Internet

Apr 05 2017
Sears-Craftsman Sears, best, -highest priced top of the line garden tractor is junk Lima Nationwide Author: Lima, Ohio Hardware & Tools: Sears-Craftsman Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Ace Industrial Supply Ace tool warranty fraud Burbank California Author: PARIS, Arkansas Hardware & Tools: Ace Industrial Supply Burbank, California

Mar 11 2017
Target target.com Bait and switch on website items West Hills CA Author: West Hills, California Hardware & Tools: Target Internet

Mar 08 2017
Sears Craftsman SEARS CRAFTSMAN DEVELOPED ONE OF THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! Internet Author: Steubenville, Ohio Hardware & Tools: Sears Craftsman Internet

Feb 25 2017
The home depot/ Ridgid Tools Lifetime warranty Ridgid power tools life time warranty. Lifetime Warranty a SCAM The Home Depot Nationwide Author: Michigan Hardware & Tools: The home depot/ Ridgid Tools Lifetime warranty Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Orly Papra Oresino Bazarte This is the Worst fence installation I"ve ever had. He also did not do professional work inside my house re tape and bedding. Fort Worth tx Author: mansfield, Texas Hardware & Tools: Orly Papra Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
TADD Wholesale Sell and back out Lebanon Tennessee Author: sykesville, Maryland Hardware & Tools: TADD Wholesale Internet

Jan 19 2017
ACE Industrial Supply Sales rep told me he was senting me a drill bit set for free. All he asked is that I use them so that I would see how good they are. When I got the set I noticed an invoice for $395.00 - If the phone calls are "recorded for quality assurance (lol)" then it would be clearly evident that I did not agree to pay anything and I was explained that it was a sample. Burbank, CA Internet Author: East Patchogue, New York Hardware & Tools: Long Island Demolition Internet

Feb 03 2017
Gate Crafters, Web Direct Brands, Cheap products that break quickly with no option for a refund Odessa Florida Author: Florida Hardware & Tools: Gate Crafters, Web Direct Brands Odessa, Florida

Jan 12 2017
Your Wish Store. Incredibly slow, 10 days and product still not ready to ship. Poor customer service. No way to question the process Internet Author: Clintonville, Pennsylvania Hardware & Tools: Your Wish Store. Internet

Jan 05 2017
Werner Ladder The hinge on my ladder PN 50430-02 broke while I was painting and I fell about 3 foot crashing on my left side, leg and back. I'm going to try to have an xray done today. I can't bear weight on left leg. Greenville Pennsylvania
Author: Eldorado, Illinois Hardware & Tools: Werner Ladder Greenville, Pennsylvania

Dec 12 2016
Blazeray I was looking at the product and it had so many add ons I did not confirm the order. I have received 4 of them and i didn't want any. Internet Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Hardware & Tools: Blazeray Internet

Nov 23 2016
Polaris Home Design Deceptive sales practices North Hollywood California Author: West hills, California Hardware & Tools: Polaris Home Design North Hollywood , California

Nov 15 2016
hardwareonlinestore high shipping cost; no delivery Internet Author: Ringgold, Georgia Hardware & Tools: hardwareonlinestore Internet