Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Plumbing companies on Home & Garden topic

Showing 1-25 of 1,637 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 12 2017
Milton Tucker Milton Tucker, Home Owner and Tiffany Pommells, Chantel Ray Real Estate Look Before You Buy This House Has Hidden Disasters! Hampton Virginia Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Plumbing: Milton Tucker Hampton, Virginia

Oct 06 2017
Charles Matthau Plumbing Charlie Matthau Plumbing, Charles Matthau Screwed me, charged me too much and won't come back to fix Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Alabama Plumbing: Charles Matthau Plumbing Little Rock, Arkansas

Sep 29 2017
Andy Cluett discountplumbing Does not honour agreements, abondons jobs, doesn't return communications Ottawa Ontario Author: Ottawa, Ontario Plumbing: Andy Cluett Internet

Sep 26 2017
Pulte Group Inc. Pulte built my home 3 years ago and on Sept.12th 2017 my sewer line was broke in two places and cement was poured over it and has been leaking under my home for 3 years, I called a plumber in to fix my problem and of course Pulte called me and to me that my waranty was null and void beacuse I called in a private contractor guess they didn't want me to find out what actually happend and how they covered it up. Atlanta Georgia
Author: Flat Rock, Michigan Plumbing: Pulte Group Inc. Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
RainSoft Benji, American Home Services False Promises & disappearance after signing contract Lenexa Kansas Author: Olathe, Kansas Plumbing: RainSoft Lenexa, Kansas

Sep 18 2017
king of king/ Fermin Rendon this guy he doesn't about A/c and heating he ask for money after has biging the work and disapear he is defraud LiC# 1003499 La puente California Author: La Puente, California Plumbing: king of king La puente, California

Sep 16 2017
Enviro Tech Rainsoft of DFW RainsoftRainsoft of DFW Enviro Tech Beware they offered me $100.00 gift card for my time and sent me $20.00 card. Then said they never said what I know I heard. Grand Prairie Texas Author: GARLAND, Texas Plumbing: Enviro Tech Rainsoft of DFW Grand Prairie, Texas

Sep 15 2017
cabrillo Backflow Service Dave Goodwin Lazy, and bad reasons why he don't want to work San Diego California Author: SAN DIEGO, California Plumbing: cabrillo Backflow Service San Diego, California

Aug 31 2017
home depot Scamming by home depot? Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Plumbing: home depot Plano, Texas

Aug 31 2017
Plumbing by Kirk Kirk Stinson Kirk Stinson, Santa Clarita California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Burbank, California Plumbing: Plumbing by Kirk Santa Clarita, California

Aug 31 2017
Plumber Drains Unlimited, Inc. mistreated me, lied to me, refused to service me for invalid reasons, kaci korkis said that i was rude which was Not true, she said she has the Right to Refuse Good, Honest Business, do Not use them Los Angeles California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Los Angeles, California Plumbing: Plumber Drains Unlimited, Inc. Los Angeles, California

Aug 29 2017
Septic Savior No address given. Rude, Harrassing, Lied, Abusive, Refused to give me web address or to send me email. Author: Mills River, North Carolina Plumbing: Septic Savior

Aug 28 2017
Septic Maxx harassing mail notices for a free trial product we never agreed to purchase Delray FL Author: Hernando, Florida Plumbing: Septic Maxx Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Mid Atlantic Water Fraud business, never fulfill the order. Internet Author: McLean, Virginia Plumbing: Mid Atlantic Water Internet

Aug 16 2017
ARS Rescue Rooter Dallas James R. Youngblood Scam advertising Irving Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Plumbing: ARS Rescue Rooter Dallas Irving, Texas

Aug 14 2017
Systems Protect Home Service Plan Total Protect Ft Lauderdale FL, Sears Holding, CCHS, Cross Country Home Services, Home Sure Companies Plumbing Rip Off Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Plumbing: Systems Protect Home Service Plan Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 14 2017
DNB Plumbing Home Service DNB Plumbing, DNB Plumbing Home Service, DNB Plumbers CON ARTIST - BEWARE! Houston, Spring Texas Author: Texas Plumbing: DNB Plumbing Home Service Houston, Texas

Aug 16 2017
Lenz Plumbing Free Estimate that costs $170 Janesville Wisconsin Author: Janesville, Wisconsin Plumbing: Lenz Plumbing Janesville, Wisconsin

Aug 12 2017
Roto Rooter SEWER SOLUTION SPECIALIST STATEN ISLAND New York NEW YORK Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Plumbing: Roto Rooter Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
Carters Plumbing Horrible Service, Rip offs Waterford Michigan Author: Waterford, Michigan Plumbing: Carters Plumbing Waterford, Michigan