Complaint Review: Home Hunters

fairlawn, New Jersey
    United States of America

Home Hunters OLD LISTINGS fairlawn, New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Tight Rental Market in North Jersey

I WAS LOOKING FOR APARTMENTS ON CRAIGSLIST AND IT SEEMED TO ME AS IF EVERY OTHER LISTING WAS REFERRING ME TO HOME HUNTERS. I DECIDED TO CHECK THEM OUT. THEIR FEE IS $195.00. I WAS TOLD TO CHOSE FROM ANY NUMBER OF TOWNS THAT I PREFERRED TO LIVE IN AND WHAT WERE MY CRITICAL REQUIREMENTS. ONCE I DID THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET A LIST OF LISTINGS THAT MATCHED MY CRITERIA.. WELL I RECEIVED ABOUT 12 LISTINGS ON MY LIST. 6 OF THEM WERE ALREADY RENTED AND THE OTHER SIX DID NOT HAVE MY CRITICAL REQUIREMENTS MET, AND OUT OF 7 TOWNS THAT I PICKED I WAS GIVEN LISTINGS TO ONLY 3 TOWNS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2010 04:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/home-hunters/fairlawn-new-jersey-07410/home-hunters-old-listings-fairlawn-new-jersey-633068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Tight Rental Market in North Jersey

AUTHOR: Jill - (United States of America)

Hi Jocelyn,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience you had with the service.  The rental market in North Jersey is a very tight market and often apartments are rented very quickly,sometimes within a day or 2 after becoming available.  We've been in the rental business for 30 years and know how difficult finding in apartment in North Jersey can be so we work hard to provide you everything we have available.  We add new listings everyday and keep your account open until you find the place you are looking for. If the service did not work for you we'd be happy to review your account with you and provide you with a refund.  You may contact me at jill@homehunters.net.