Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, May 10, 2017

• Reported By: margaret — Hallandale Beach Florida USA
Home Internet Careers
Internet USA

Home Internet Careers; also, Click-Partners Home Internet Careers gives you instructive info on how to become member, charged me $47.00 for membership and also paid $67. to obtain info on additional cos. , the instructions to sign up took me to Click-Partners . they offered five cos. available, i wrote to them several times to ask about addt com. identity as I had paid for that info, numerous emails, no response since i became member. the money was deducted from my bank on the 17th of March...today is the 26th of March and I've received no communication from them.  Internet

I feel I have been ripped off by Home Inteernet Careers and affiliate Click Partners.  i paid $47.00 for membership as well as anothr $67.00 to obtain names of add'l. cos.  I could sign up with...this was never delivered.  I sent them numerous emails since my membership on 3/16 (and money cleared my bank on the 17th), i contacted them several times, today is the 26th and no response to date.   I have requested a refund of my money .

I will be contacting all the media cos. they claimed approved of them, i.e., CNN, MSNC, Fox New, and several others to advise them of how an almost 79 year old great grandmother has been scammed and that the only reason i had signed up for membership with them, was because i believed these news media had indeed approved of them.   Servess me right, for the first time in my life, i fell for this scam.  But i know I will be filing complaints with as many governing offices, media, others I can think of to expose these heartless companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2017 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/home-internet-careers/internet/home-internet-careers-also-click-partners-home-internet-careers-gives-you-instructive-in-1364124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Internet Careers