Complaint Review: Home PC Builder

• Reported By: coderX — Brockport New York United States of America
  • Home PC Builder

Round Rock, Texas
    United States of America

Home PC Builder Took my money, then ran. (phone and site down) Round Rock, Texas

*Author of original report: IS NOT A SCAM SITE!!!!!

10/05/12 I purchased two DVD's from the website:

The website seemed legitimate. The site had new but active forums, a working 1-800 number and many views on their youtube videos.

However, It struck me as odd that after entering my credit card info that I couldn't see what method my content was being shipped by or why their wasn't a way to check my order.

I sent them an email asking how the DVD's were being shipped and if I could track their progress. 12 hours later their site is down and I still have not received a reply. It looks like I've been scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/home-pc-builder/round-rock-texas-78665/home-pc-builder-took-my-money-then-ran-phone-and-site-down-round-rock-texas-952973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

IS NOT A SCAM SITE!!!!!

AUTHOR: coderX - (United States of America)

HomePCBuilder did not rip me off. The site and phone going down after my purchase was mere coincidence. The dvd arrived today and everything is working fine.