Complaint Review: Home Protect Warranty

• Reported By: charles — Cape Charles Virginia United States of America
  • Home Protect Warranty

Internet
    United States of America

Home Protect Warranty Cross Country Home Services After a month of run a round and creating costs to me, they thought up one excuse after another , Internet

Bought house through feddie mac.  They offered a home protect warranty on the home.

heat pump was putting out cold air.  Then after a few days it began to cool less and less.

Put in claim.  They were to send out a repair person, but called back said they would not come and to get my own.  Cost $95  Report said compressor out and would cost $4,200, but unit should be replaced.

I called, faxed, emailed 2 to 3 times a week.  I got the run a round.  I asked for an address to mail a certified letter, they have none only a PO Box.  So, I assume they are in Florida.

I waisted over a month in August with no air, $95 and they will do nothing and there is no way to serve with a complaint.

Why a govt org would use them, I don't know.  I understand they are not now, although I see Home Protect says they are.  Short on truth, short on everything.

If you have a Home Protect Warranty, just repair it yourself and save all the hazzel.

They will reject, because it has rust, because it went bad too soon, because it was not maintained properly, etc.

Charles

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/home-protect-warranty/internet/home-protect-warranty-cross-country-home-services-after-a-month-of-run-a-round-and-creatin-940207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content