Complaint Review: Home Safe America

• Home Safe America
    3000 Hempsted Tpke
    Levittown, New York
    United States of America

Home Safe America Built an incredible lie, saying they were large law firm, a team behind us for loan modification, now there is no answer to my e-mails or phones are not answer and no word since 3/22/11 Levittown, New York

*Author of original report: Debra Renner not responsible for actions reported.

We were contacted by Home Safe America, one Dave Pastori.  He said his firm could help us with a mortgage modification and since we had paid one a year and a half before to EM Lynch with no response, we were willing to try this one.

Dave said only he worked on modifications, that he is a paralegal, that he was developing his reputation for his life and he could assure us a modification.  Said he was getting married soon, he was 30 years old, told of others in the "firm".  He even gave me his cell phone number which he answered or called back when I left a message.  That was until the last part of  March, 2011.

He was quite a salesman!  And I fell for it all!  We started getting e-mail reports from Debra Rennie who apparently worked for him and first called herself a Mediator, then a Negotiator.   She continually request copies of records of ours, i.e., income, Social Security awards, bank statements, etc., and a hardship letter, which were all faxed to her either that day or the day after.

I should have realized something was up when I could no longer get their main phone numbered
answered and the extensions and fax numbers were changed often.  When I questioned the changes, Dave answered that they were having trouble with their fax lines or phone numbers.  I still believed in him and our foreclosure auction sale was postponed three times supposedly by them.

Then, when our auction date was schedule for 4/7/11, I began trying to call again, to no avail.  The company apparently doesn't exist anymore and although I have still received an answering machine message, "Dave" doesn't return any calls, no matter how desparate I was!

After checking with BAC Home Loans, I found out that the sale was postponed to June 7th because BAC was reviewing our file.  We then received three-four letters from them advising us of additional fees being incurred, that we would hear a decision within 20 days from April 1st and there were three possible decisions: no modification, a modification, or a "trial period".  I  continue to check my e-mails from Home Safe America or Debra or Dave, but have heard nothing since March 22, 2011.

I sure have been scammed out of the $1,995.00 paid to them!  I want my money back!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2011 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/home-safe-america/levittown-new-york-11756/home-safe-america-built-an-incredible-lie-saying-they-were-large-law-firm-a-team-behind-715152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Debra Renner not responsible for actions reported.

AUTHOR: GAIL HUCKELL - (United States of America)

I was mistaken and led to believe that Debra Renner was an employee of either Home Safe America or United Solutions and had no part in this RipOff.