Complaint Review: Home Town Prodution

• Submitted: Fri, October 23, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 28, 2010
  • Reported By: Tom — Jacksonville Texas U.S.A.
  • Home Town Prodution
    unknown
    unknown, Texas
    United States of America

I was called two days ago that Home Town Production had over billed me on ads for refrigerator magnets. These are magnets handed out by the Chamber of Commerce and are given out to new arrivals in town. The ripoff was that they could not refund the double bill, but I could take an ad in a another county. The only other County is 60 miles away. I would like to have a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2009 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/home-town-prodution/unknown-texas-unknown/home-town-prodution-universal-adcom-add-ripoff-unknown-texas-514065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

a** hole.

AUTHOR: Tom - (U.S.A.)

I was called by a some one that said they were with the city and county maps. I told him I was not interested and hung up. I get another call a few seconds later and the same man said a** hole that he was with the BBB. I said what BBB? When I got home I checked the BBB web site a found they are not accredited. I found this rude and insulting.

I found out where Universal Acom is.

AUTHOR: Tom - (U.S.A.)

I checked the invoice and found an address. They also predated the invoice. I was told on the 22 nd of November, but the invoice was made out for the 14 th of November. The address for Home town Production is below.

Hometown Productions