Report: #1391901

Nationwide
    USA

Homeadvisor Homeadvisor Thieves of your Bank Acct Bessemer AL

*UPDATE Employee: Billing Concerns

Got a call for HM advisor telling me how great they were and how they could help me make $.- There's your sign.

They talked mre into signing up with them. Told them that I did painting, yardwork, and some misc electrical.

Started out ok, but next thing, I'm getting sent Bathrm remodels, Roofing jobs, Room additions. Was getting jobs sent to me by offices all over the states.

I called them 2x and told them to quit sending me these jobs that I knew nothing about doing. Then came to find out they were deducting $ out of my bank acct whether I went to the jobs or not.

Now I got a letter from a Jack Burnes at CMi stating that I owe them $750.!!!

Blow me.   I'm sure they have a lot of ways to make themselves innocent in their "fine print". I am now checking into what my options are with the BBB and Attys.

Advise to all : Do not do business with Home Advisor or any of their a*s clowns.

Do not give them access to your bank acct., THEY WILL ROB YOU BLIND.

Why is it, the laws always protect people and co's that rip people off and not the people who are being taken advantage of.

Bunch of crooks in business.

Jackson

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2017 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/homeadvisor/nationwide/homeadvisor-homeadvisor-thieves-of-your-bank-acct-bessemer-al-1391901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Billing Concerns

AUTHOR: HASupport - (USA)

Hi Mr. Jackson, We're sorry to hear this. The type and location of leads you receive are up to you and viewable from your Pro Page. Leads for the wrong category and that are outside of your coverage area are all eligible for a credit. It appears you were able to address and resolve this matter with a rep but if there is any further assistance we can offer, please reach out to the resources provided to you. -HASupport