Report: #312063

• Homecomings Financial
    www.homecomings.com
    Nationwide

Homecomings Financial Loan Remodification Waterloo Iowa

Homecomings Financial is the company we currently go through and due to them not applying payments properly and a hardship we fell into hard times. They told us that we were behind $5634 including back mortgage and legal fees. I paid half of that and they renegotiated our payments. Thinking that the more I sent in the less I owed I sent in a total of $2000 which is $1352.44 plus an additional 600.

When I spoke to them they said we still owed $3000 and I don't understand how. I plan on speaking with them to see if they will renegotiate the plan since we paid more than what was owed. I don't see this as being a problem. My question is does that sound like an unreasonable request?

I have dealt with them several times and it seems that they are more willing to talk with the way things are going. With the housing slump and declining economy they do not want the house. It is more beneficial to work with the borrower so why won't they?

Tonya
Clarksville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2008 04:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/homecomings-financial/nationwide/homecomings-financial-loan-remodification-waterloo-iowa-312063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content