Complaint Review: Homeward Residential

• Submitted: Fri, February 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013
  • Reported By: Dissatisfied home owner — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
  • Homeward Residential
    1525 S Belt Rd
    Coppell, Texas
    United States of America

Homeward Residential Keeps lying to me Coppell, Texas

I got a letter from Homeward Residential that says they've been trying to contact me because I contacted them for help with paying my loan & want to modify the loan.  But, their number never showed up on my caller ID nor did I receive any correspondence from them.  When I told them I never contacted them for help making my payments & want an investigation, they refused to open a fraud investigation.

Also, when I called them about my payment for Feb 2013, I was told it is a little over $511. Then, on my statement, it said I owe $579.29.  I called again & spoke with a female rep in Jan 2013 who said my Feb 2013 payment is $556.25. Then I called a second time in Jan 2013 to make sure I had the correct amount, a rude & argumentative male rep said my Feb 2013 payment is $556.25. But when I go to pay it online, it says I owe $570.29 for Feb 2013. They say they sent me documentation of the correct Feb 2013 amount owed, but I never got it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/homeward-residential/coppell-texas-75019/homeward-residential-keeps-lying-to-me-coppell-texas-1007616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content