Complaint Review: HoneyCrisp.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012
  • Reported By: Consumer — Roanoke Virginia U.S.A.
  • HoneyCrisp.com
    61 Hogsback
    Greenwich, New York
    United States of America

HoneyCrisp.com Paul Wooley Bad Apples & Bad Service Greenwich, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Quality Apples from Honeycrisp.com

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Apples of Quality

Beware of HoneyCrisp.com, they sell fruit taunted as fresh and top of the line as their prices suggest however upon receipt of 75.00 dollars worth of fruit it was rotting and soft. Attempts to recieve a exhange or refund from paul Wolley were met with him accusing the shippers of damage to his fruit to the weather. The fruit was bad and spoiled not damaged and he did nothing to remedy the situation. I am writing this to hopefully alert other consumers of this mans awful business practices and of his low quality fruit that is being marketed as gourmet. He need a class in customer service and how to grow fruit that is quality and not ro ship rotting fruit to his customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 03:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/honeycrispcom/greenwich-new-york-12834/honeycrispcom-paul-wooley-bad-apples-bad-service-greenwich-new-york-984781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Quality Apples from Honeycrisp.com

AUTHOR: Paul Woolley - ()

We put a "damage letter" in every box explaining exactly what to do if you receive fruit that is damaged by UPS.  We then have to follow certain guidelines in order to recoup or money from UPS when they damage a product.  Many times we replace apples that UPS has damaged even when we do not receive a refund.

We do not warranty that apples will not freeze but we do make sure apples are not shipped from our facility when they would.  We suggest that people in Western States this time of year use 3 day select shipping to avoid freezing of their apples, very clearly on our site.   Recently we have had some peoples fruit frozen in these extreme temps when they had gotten packages unexpectedly as gifts and their packages were left outside by UPS.  This is not our responsibility but still we have replaced packages and refunded customers money.  We then suggest that they reorder using a faster shipment method or make sure that they know they are coming.

We go out of our way to help people, be courteous and do whatever we can for our customers.  We would never be rude to anyone.  This claim falls just short of slander and I know as the owner of the company is just not true.

If anyone would like references or testimonials from our customers just let me know we would be happy to supply them.

Again we are a quality, family run business that prides ourselves in sending only quality fruit.

Paul Woolley

Honeycrisp.com

518-695-4517  admin@honeycrisp.com

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Apples of Quality

AUTHOR: Paul - ()

My name is Paul Woolley owner of Honeycrisp.com. my phone number is 518-695-4517.  I do not know who posted this post but it is simply not true and I would ask that they call me to confirm this or state who they are.  We have been sending fruit from the farm to peoples doors for over 15 years of great fruit.  We would never ever put bad fruit in a box and send it to someone.  Go to our facebook page and see the great things people say.  We also pay for the shipping of apples to our Troops all over the World and receive calls of how great the fruit is when it arrives in the desert.

We put a "damage letter" in everybox explaining exactly what to do if you receive fruit that is damaged by UPS.  We then have tofollow certain guidelines in order to recoop or money from UPS when they damage a product.  Many times we replace apples that UPS has damaged even when we do not recieve a refund.

We do not warranty that apples will not freeze but we do make sure apples are not shipped from our facility when they would.  We suggest that people in Western States this time of year use 3 day select shipping to avoid freezing of their apples, very clearly on our site.   Recently we have had some peoples fruit frozen in these extreme temps when they had gotten packages unexcpectedly as gifts and their packages were left outside by UPS.  This is not our responsiblity but still we have replaced packages and refunded customers money.  We then suggest that they reorder using a faster shipment method or make sure that they know they are coming.

If anyone would like refernces or testimonials from our customers just let me know we would be happy to supply them.

Again we are a quality, family run business that prides ourselves in sending only quaulity fruit.

Thank you for taking the time to read this reply.

Paul Woolley