Complaint Review: Honoring Mother Earth

• Reported By: kreyol_doll — Atlanta Georgia USA
  • Honoring Mother Earth

Cherokee Forest, Georgia
    USA

Honoring Mother Earth is a FRAUD, SCAM ARTIST, FAKE ROOT WORKER SELLING FAKE HAITIAN AND ORISHA PRODUCTS!!! Cherokee Forest Georgia

*Author of original report: Honoring Mother Earth Owner is a STALKER!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: this lady is crazy! been reported to Etsy and to local athorities and lawyer

This seller is a FRAUD. She sells fake items under the label Haitian just to score sells with people who clearly don't know anything about REAL AUTHENTIC Haitian Vodou. I sent her a message on etsy asking if she was Haitian and how and where did she get these authentic Haitian ritual oils and recipes from. She told me she wasn't Haitian, but that her Native American ancestors passed down the recipes. I asked well if you aren't Haitian, how did your ancestors pass down any Haitian knowledge on authentic ritual recipes and products on Haitian Vodou. She kept giving me the run around and then after umpteen messages asked me why am I trying to "argue" with her and that she only has 4 items listed as "Haitian" on her etsy shop.

Furthermore, she has an item listed as Erzulie Freda, but she has Erzulie Dantor's veve symbol on it, which shows she knows NOTHING about Haitian Vodou and just sells items on her etsy shop that have no VALUE to the essence of Haitian Vodou or African Yoruba/Ifa traditions. [continued below]....

..... She later told me if I knew so much I should start my own etsy shop. She then threatened to have her lawyer send me a letter about not contacting her again. She even went as far as trying to find out my whole life story, googled pics of me, my occupation, etc. How pathetic. My Haitian ancestors don't take too kindly to threats and the Haitan Vodou that she is trying to prosper off of will be the same to humble her. AYIBOBO!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2015 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/honoring-mother-earth/cherokee-forest-georgia/honoring-mother-earth-is-a-fraud-scam-artist-fake-root-worker-selling-fake-haitian-and-1225151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Honoring Mother Earth Owner is a STALKER!

AUTHOR: - ()

There is NO law that says that you can't question an etsy seller about their products before you buy them, especially when they are selling items that are titled with your nationality. This seller listed a few items as Haitian/Haitian Vodou and some are of products listed as Haitian Lwas. Etsy allows you to contact a seller to ask questions in regards to ALL products before you buy. When I asked the seller about her products and the origins of the recipes, she got offensive when I asked her was she Haitian and if not, where did she get these recipes if she's NEVER been to Haiti or interacted with Haitians herself.

I NEVER told her I was a Vodou Priestess, I am about to INITIATE into my calling is what I told her. I also explained to her that many people sell fake items listed as Haitian or Haitian Voodoo, or Haitian Vodou, along with African Orishas just to make a profit and so I always have to be sure and question the origins of the products before I buy as any well informed prospective customer should do. She then went STALKING me, looking up my whole life story and downloading pics of me from the internet, because of course I have numeous businesses. This lady seriously has issues and she's just a fraud who lacks customer service.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

this lady is crazy! been reported to Etsy and to local athorities and lawyer

AUTHOR: honoring mother earth - (USA)

sAnyone who has dealings with this lady beware. She has done nothing but harassed me as well as others with her non sense garble!!! She has emailed or messaged me reeatedly  which is harrassment!  My feedback is a 4.9 out of 5 and i have plenty of happy and satisified customers. This lady has never purchased anything from my shop and has emailed me questioning me about Saint Martha? She claims to be a Voodoo priestess and feels no one but her can practice or has any knowledge of the occult.  Check out her name she has numerous business and also has reports on rip off board. Hopefully she will eventually be banned from all websites. She is just angry and a bitter person that has nothing better to do with her time.