Complaint Review: hoosier tradewinds

• Reported By: kirk — denver Colorado
  • hoosier tradewinds

arcadia, Indiana
    USA

hoosier tradewinds did not pay me/changed my pay/ filed false report on DAC about me arcadia Indiana

I was employed by hoosier tradewinds in aracadia IN, I am an owner operator. I own my own truck. after being completely ripped off by them. IE constant change of pay/ no license plates which the charged me for. did not remberse me for tolls. I quite.

Then I find out they put a big lie on the DAC system about me saying I quit at an unautherized location. That means according to HIRERIGHT.( which I had a long talk with and the could not belive it) I abandonded truck/or cargo at an unauthrized location. This is a lie. I own the truck and delivered the trailor to a place that the owner told me to take it. The trailor was empty.

I talked to natasha at tradewinds she told me to talk to hireright if i do not like it. Hireright told me they have a dropdown list to pick from and they could not belive this. It states on the DAC I am an owner operator.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hoosier-tradewinds/arcadia-indiana/hoosier-tradewinds-did-not-pay-mechanged-my-pay-filed-false-report-on-dac-about-me-arca-1130769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content