Complaint Review: Hope Animal Rescue New Jersey

• Reported By: DISSATISFIEDLI — South Amboy New Jersey United States of America
  • Hope Animal Rescue New Jersey

Milltown, New Jersey
    United States of America

Hope Animal Rescue New Jersey Sick Puppy From So-Called Rescue Milltown, New Jersey

I adopted my dog Blacky from Hope Animal Rescue, he came with papers stating he had been seen by a vet 1 1/2 weeks prior, I brought him to my vet for a checkup just to be safe. It was a good thing I did, this 3 month old 3 pound Shih-Poo had 3 different intestinal parasites, both ears infected and an eye infection. How can a rescue claim to care for these animals and supposed dire situations and allow this poor dog to be this ill.

It seems to me that the real rescue is my home and we have rescued from this rescue. My dog is currently at the overnight emergency clinic, we are told for 2 days, he has been at the vet more then at his new home and I can only imagine how many people have trusted that this rescue was actually helping these poor animals when in actuality it seems they are doing nothing more then using another name for what they are which is pet store. It is appalling and very sad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 11:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hope-animal-rescue-new-jersey/milltown-new-jersey-/hope-animal-rescue-new-jersey-sick-puppy-from-so-called-rescue-milltown-new-jersey-961363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content