Complaint Review: Hope For Home

• Reported By: Lee — Franklin Ohio
  • Hope For Home

Mira Loma, California
    USA

Hope For Home I reced a letter stating "our records indicate that a foreclosue suit is pending on your home!" Mira Loma California

The letter states the following: Our records indicate that a foreclosure suit is pending on your home. Please call 888-232-8572 to speak with one of our HUD Certified Counselors.

Warning: If you do not  respond soon, your property could be foreclosed upon immediately!

I called the 888 number and stated I would like to know where they obtained this infomation? They would not provide me with that info and told me I needed to contact my bank.

I spoke with my bank and this is not true. My Bank also felt this was a scam.

They said they had my phone # and would call me back asap, they did not have that information available at this time.

No return call reced from Hope for home yet. They are not willing to tell me where they got this infomation.

I called the 888 # back and informed (Stacy) that I will reporting this as a scam and she stated it was not a scam and put me on hold to take another call! (what the heck!) She had the nerve to ask for my email,phone number and she will call me back. She said it could possibly be a mistake although, probably not since this letter was mailed to me!

I refused to give her any of my information since she could not verify where this info was coming from, I informed her I would be reporting this to the proper authorities immediately.

Somebody needs to shut these people down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hope-for-home/mira-loma-california-91752/hope-for-home-i-reced-a-letter-stating-our-records-indicate-that-a-foreclosue-suit-is-pe-1123139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content