Complaint Review: Horizon Gold Card

• Reported By: John — Wheeling Illinois United States of America
  • Horizon Gold Card

Indiana, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

Horizon Gold Card Single father with limited income scammed out of money he didn't authorize... Indiana, Pennsylvania

I received information in my email about an unsecured credit card, with the ability to rebuild credit. With the tough economic times, I unfortunately fell for it. As I was filling out the online form, I was asked for my debit card number, to "confirm identity" (as they call it). I never authorized them to remove funds from my account.

Now, I'm fighting between them, and my bank to get my money back. When I called Horizon, they were quick to try to increase my credit limit to $2000, even though I told them to return my money SEVERAL times. This all occurred on 11/26/10, and I'm still fighting for my money.

If this company contacts you, AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2010 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/horizon-gold-card/indiana-pennsylvania-/horizon-gold-card-single-father-with-limited-income-scammed-out-of-money-he-didnt-author-667998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content