Complaint Review: Horizon Products West

• Horizon Products West
    PO Box 1209
    Fair Lawn, New Jersey
    USA

Horizon Products West RIP OFF - Don Turner is rude , hung up on me. Scam to sell items you did not order - will not pick up or return the items . Say they have you on tape but it cuts off mid way! Going to file lawsuit if the keep calling yorba linda California

Horizon Products west is a rip off and so is the General Manager Don Turner. This place is a scam. They have you on tape recording when they call you.  Said we ordered product but when listening back to the tape it suddenly cuts off and the whole converstion is not taped.

Bait and swith is what this is called. Once we recieved the so called product we ordered. we called them to say we did not order. They said they would not pick up and we ordered. Talked to 4 differnent people. Faxed over 6 to 8 times saying we are not paying and you can pick up the order.

They refuse. Called the GM and owner Don Turner and he would not let me speak, Kept asking for the invoice number and would not let me finish telling my story of events. He hung up on me! What Owner or GM does that. this is how the whole company is.

I called back and told him again, I will give you the invoice number once I am finished with my story. He was yelling and threating to me. If nesccary will take to court for harrazzment and bait and switch.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/horizon-products-west/fair-lawn-new-jersey-07410/horizon-products-westnbsprip-off-don-turner-is-rude-hung-up-on-me-scam-to-sell-item-1067719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content