Complaint Review: Hot Movie Sales.com

• Reported By: Carolyn — Columbus Ohio United States of America
  • Hot Movie Sales.com

Internet
    United States of America

Hot Movie Sales.com HotMovieSales.com, BBV HotMovie Sales I was CHARGED $9.95 TWICE from this company--on 1/15/10 and 2/16/10 WHICH I DID NOT AUTHORIZE after I purchased an order of movies from an online movie store called "HotMovieDeals.com" on January 10, Internet

On January 10, 2010 I authorized a payment for an order of movies from eBay, which appeared as a charge from BBV HotMovieSales out of Florida (which didn't post to my bank statement until January 21, 2010). The website I initially visited was HotMovieDeals which directed me to available movies to purchase through eBay, I am listing HotMovieDeals because this is where it started.

All associated charges on my account are listed as BBV HotMovieSales (including the valid one)--on the 15th of January an UNAUTHORIZED fee of $9.95 appeared on my account from BBV HotMovieSales/Discount Movie Sales, followed by an 11 DAY DELAY in my actual order being charged to my account.

Initially I thought that the $9.95 fee was a portion of the total authorized purchase amount but when the valid charge appear on the 21st, I knew something was wrong...on the 16th of February 2010, my account was AGAIN charged $9.95.

I went to the website of both HotMovieDeals and HotMovieSales to see if there was an associated membership fee for using their services that I had somehow overlooked but there is NO SUCH THING. If this has happened to you, contact your bank IMMEDIATELY to report the charges!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2010 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hot-movie-salescom/internet/hot-movie-salescom-hotmoviesalescom-bbv-hotmovie-sales-i-was-charged-995-twice-from-t-572346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content