Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: Mark — Phoenix Arizona
Hot Shot Delivery
236 E Pima St Phoenix, Arizona USA

Hot Shot Delivery Sherry Lee Terrible Service, Does not do what they say they will Phoenix Arizona

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

They told me it was going to be $50 then next thing I know they need to charge my card for another $40 dollars. They had my documents for at least 3 weeks. Very hard to get answers from and they kept telling me they would "Call me back with the information" that never happened.

When I got the affidavit of service it had THE WRONG DATE not to mention misspelled words. The woman I was speaking with wouldn’t take responsibility she just kept blaming other people instead of saying I am sorry we will fix it. When they finally fixed it, it had a whole different signature that the first one.

Beware of these armatures and do your research.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hot-shot-delivery/phoenix-arizona-85006/hot-shot-delivery-sherry-lee-terrible-service-does-not-do-what-they-say-they-will-phoeni-1070078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hot Shot Delivery