Complaint Review: Hotcam2cam.com

• Hotcam2cam.com
    www.hotcam2cam.com
    Internet

Hotcam2cam.com Rob Cave did private webcam show but was never paid Internet

I was contacted by rob and was told that he had an opening for webcam models. i agreed, and i did a couple private shows for him and he agreed to pay me form them.

He promised me the site would be up and running by Feb. 7th. I have loged onto my acount on his site and it says they money was sent to my account but it has not been sent.

I have tried multiple times to contact him via email and im, but he will not respond to my atempts. This is a warning DO NOT work for him, its a scam you wont see your cash and you will not be contacted and told why you havent been paid.

reba
lawndale, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2009 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hotcam2camcom/internet/hotcam2camcom-rob-cave-did-private-webcam-show-but-was-never-paid-internet-431257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content