Complaint Review: hotelplusportal

• hotelplusportal

Internet
    United States of America

hotelplusportal - hotelplusportal.com - Terrible Customer Service Internet

Thought I was just getting a good rate on a hotel room.  Yes - it was a good rate, yes they did have a room waiting for me when I checked in.

But when it comes to resolving issues - this is not a company that you want to do business with.

The hotel had some plumbing problems, and was kind enough to refund me my first night's stay.
1) the hotel management had a very hard time reaching anyone at HotelsPlus to process the credit. 2) I called multiple times, to multiple numbers, and could NEVER get a live person to answer the phone, 3) finally I connected by email, and even after acknowledging that they had received the request from the hotel to issue a credit, it has been over 3.5 weeks without a refund.   It should have taken them a day or two to issue a credit.  I'm starting to think I may never get my money back.... we'll see.

Bottomline - you may save a couple bucks using HotelsPlus, but you may also end up with a major headache.  I highly recommend booking through a different website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hotelplusportal/internet/hotelplusportal-hotelplusportalcom-terrible-customer-service-internet-977866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content