Complaint Review: hotstardesign

• Reported By: David — Biscayne Park Florida
  • hotstardesign

Internet
    USA

hotstardesign-Turod Armstrong-Devon T Armstrong Defamation Of Character Miramar Florida Internet

Hello, Several years ago when the internet was new to all of us and we were not so careful about who we do business with.I tried to work with him.I have an address,proper licences, and a solid business track record to show for my hard work. This "basic" fellow has none of the above. I tried to send him a check but he said " i dont have an address to send it too " .

The following is an excerpt from some of Devon,Turod Armstrongs response and why im mad and taking this to the next level.

Hope that this never happens to you as it is impossible to remove these libalious posts.

"Hi I am responding to the fake report on hotstardesign and Turod Armstrong this Guy David is a scam artist who has designers to do work on his website and never pays them.. don't be fooled.. He is a creep!

Hotstar design is still in business and does not rip off or scam anyone.. scamming is when you steal money from people I never stole or ripped anyone off this guy doesn't have a life! Misery loves company! lol"

Guess we will see how a judgement against him will feel.

As of today i am taking this to the next level. It is one thing to post something negative about someone ...but a whole nother thing to post these words.Creep,Scam Artist,etc.

See you in court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2014 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hotstardesign/internet/hotstardesign-turod-armstrong-devon-t-armstrong-defamation-of-character-miramar-florida-i-1160059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content