Report: #519345

• Reported By: Leo V — norton Massachusetts United States of America
  • Household Bank - HSBC - Orchard Bank

Internet
    United States of America

Household Bank - HSBC - Orchard Bank Good luck trying to get a hold of these people to cancel your card!!! Internet

Good luck with these d**n people!  The disconnect you when you call to speak to customer service.  They already have your phone number in thier automated system therefore they know you are calling, they then keep you on hold and then disconnect you.

I had to call from my cell phone, i didnt key in my credit card number as they kept asking, I finally was able to press number "0" after listening to the same recorded message about 8 times. I called to cancel my card because they were going up on thier finance charges, when I finally got through, they tell me that they will cancel it, a few days later, I get a letter in the mail to call the number on the back of the card and speak to them before they can cancel.  Yup, you guessd it!  I got disconnected.  They make it impossible for you to cancel their card.

I have since sent them (2) letters in writing to ask to cancel the card again, Let's see what happens. What a pain in the butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2009 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/household-bank-hsbc-orchard-bank/internet/household-bank-hsbc-orchard-bank-good-luck-trying-to-get-a-hold-of-these-people-to-ca-519345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content