Complaint Review: Houston Affordable Limo Service

• Houston Affordable Limo Service
    11200 Fuqua, Ste 100 #0305
    Houston, Texas
    USA

Houston Affordable Limo Service www.limoandpartybusservicehouston.com Party Bus left the entire party of adults STRANDED at the club at closing in the cold weather with no intentions on picking us up. Houston Texas

*UPDATE Employee: misunderstading BUT resolved

My husband wanted to celebrate his 30th birthday with family and friends. We both wanted our guests to be able to celebrate his birthday safely. We choose to rent a Party Bus to ensure that no one had to drive.

I called Houston Affordable Limo Service, at 281-707-5959, and set up the event. I was told that the credit card that I put down would be charged the date of service, and tips were preferred in cash. I was told that a party bus would pick us up at our house at 10:30, drop us off at our location. Then the Party Bus would pick us up at the same location of drop off at 2 a.m. to drop us off back at our house.

The day of service, I called to confirm our Party Bus and confirm the addresses and times. I was then told that the driver only accepted cash.

At 10:15, a shuttle bus came to pick us up. It was not a Party Bus by any means. I let the driver know that I had ordered a Party Bus, and that this was not what was advertised on the website.

I also asked the driver if we could bring a cooler with drinks, and he said, "Yes, and we could leave it inside. That he had to pick up one more party but would assure that no one would mess with the cooler. Then when he came to pick us up at 2 a.m. the cooler would be in the limo."

At 1:45 a.m., I received a call from the driver to start coming out front. I got the party together, and we went to the location that we were dropped off. At 2:15, I started calling the driver to ask his ETA. No one answered. I then texted him. At 2:30, the driver finally answered my calls to tell me that he dropped our cooler off at our house and that he would not be picking us up to call the office.

I called the office, but got no answer. I texted the three numbers that were given to me, stating that I did not care who came to pick us up, but that I paid $300 in cash and am now stranded infront of a club with people who are intoxicated. No one responded or answered the phone.

To prevent anyone from getting arrested or given a $500 fine, we called Uber and friends to pick us up. It took 5 friends/family personal cars plus an Uber (that we were forced to fit 9 people inside) to ensure that everyone got home safe, no one drived drunk or got arrested.

We would have never been put in the situation if the Limo company kept up to their contract.

The things that make me most up set are:

If the driver knew that he would not be able to pick us up then why was I never notified?

If the driver had time to go back to my house to return my cooler, why couldnt he call or text me that I would need to find a ride home?

If the driver let the office know that he would not be picking us up, why didn't the home office either try to get another driver to pick us up or notify me so I would have time to arrange for someone to pick us up?

How can any human being knowingly leave a group of 15-20 adults stranded, intoxicated, outside in very cold tempertures, with no intention on picking them up?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2016 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/houston-affordable-limo-service/houston-texas-77089/houston-affordable-limo-service-wwwlimoandpartybusservicehoustoncom-party-bus-left-the-1279345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

misunderstading BUT resolved

AUTHOR: customer service manager - (USA)

Our company was informed that it had a bad review on the internet by a previous client. Our company proceeded to review the case and the complaint. We have spoken to the client multiple times regarding why the clients were not picked up. Our company offers a pickup and drop off service which drastically cuts your cost down drastically. This pickup and dropoff service does not charge you for the time you are not in vehicle.

For example, if you get picked up at 10pm and you go to one location and stay there till 3 we will not charge you for the time in between however you may not have the same vehicle or driver. Our company will notify you who your new driver is and provide a contact number so the new driver and the clients will be able to establish communication.

The clients with the complaint received this information via documented text messages. Our full intentions were to pick them up at a set time and the driver even waited for an extended period of time. The client has agreed to rewrite the article to tell the WHOLE story and in good faith we will provide a partial refund in good faith. Our goal is to provide exceptional service at a very affordable price.