Complaint Review: Howard And Sons Motorcycles

• Reported By: Phelan California
  • Howard And Sons Motorcycles
    4550 Nilsen Road
    Phelan, California

Howard And Sons Motorcycles Defective and substandard machine work Phelan California

*Consumer Comment: Howards and Sons name should not be tarnished

*Consumer Comment: Howards and Sons name should not be tarnished

This company was hired to do machine work on metal boxes. The work entailed punching holes in a thin gauge metal box.The work that was presented was substandard to the point that 50% of the material had to be trashed.
The owner claimed the bad work was done by his son.
He also claimed he would "make it right".
Well, he never did. He has refused to pay for the damaged material and still wants to charge us for the unacceptable work.

Do not do business with this company. They are unreliable and they are thieves.

Marcia
Phelan, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2009 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/howard-and-sons-motorcycles/phelan-california-92371/howard-and-sons-motorcycles-defective-and-substandard-machine-work-phelan-california-431200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Howards and Sons name should not be tarnished

AUTHOR: Tom Mullin - (USA)

Hello My name is Thomas.

I have lived in the High Desert all of my life. I attended the local High School and proudly graduated in 2009, and am now attending the local community college. The only other thing you need to know about me, is that I do not advertise for any company except In-N-Out burger and I will have words with anyone who trys to put a black mark on the good name of Howard and Sons. The owner of this business is not only the best man I know but a saint. He is a religious man and a honest man trying to run a honest business in our small community. His wife has always been like a mother to me and anyone who walks through their door. They give their all and more to help everyone they can, and are now housing a person they barely knowwho has just been let5 out of the hospital. Their son, who also works there, is a good friend, a mentor, and the best mechanic I have ever met. These are three good people that do nothing but provide the best quality work you can find. They are highly regarded in this community and any other they have been to.

I am writing this rebuttal not because they asked me or because I have nothing better to do, but instead to correct an error made by a third party. The Howards are not aware of this complaint, and I would not trouble them by telling them about it. If you are looking for the best quality craftsmanship, machine work, or repair work in the high desert, then you can not go wrong with Howards and Sons. If you dont believe me, call them or better yet stop by. The owner ,Bob, will always take the time to help you. But if seeing is believing, then the best evidence is the work he produces, which I have witnessed personally many times.

Now, I will not badmouth the complainant because I have not met them or had dealings with them but, what I do know is that there is a lot more then they are saying about the incident they are referring too. I stand by my word and so does Howards and Sons, a company built from hard work, and trust.

Howards and Sons name should not be tarnished

AUTHOR: Tom Mullin - (USA)

Hello My name is Thomas.

I have lived in the High Desert all of my life. I attended the local High School and proudly graduated, I am now attending the local community college. The only other thing you need to know about me is that I do not advertise for any company except In-N-Out burger and I will have words with anyone who trys to put a black mark on the good name of Howard and Sons. The owner of this business is not only the best man I know but a saint. He is a religious man and a honest man trying to run a honest business in our small community. His wife has always been like a mother to me and anyone who walks through there door. They give there all and more to help everyone they can and are now housing a almost stranger rite out the hospital. There son who also works there is a good friends a mentor and the best mechanic I have ever met. These are three good people that do nothing but provide the best quality work you can find. They are highly regarded in this community and any other they have been in.

I am writing this rebuttal not because they asked me or because I have nothing better to do, I am writing this to correct an error made by a third party. The Howards are not aware of this complaint and I would not trouble them by telling them about it. If you are looking for the best quality craftsmanship, machine work, or repair work in the high desert then you can not go wrong with Howards and Sons. If you dont believe me call them or better yet stop bye. The owner Bob will always take the time to help you. But the best evidence is the work her produces, which I have witnessed personally many times.

Now I will not badmouth the complainant because I have not met them or had dealings with them but what I do know is that there is a lot more then they are saying about the incident they are referring to. I stand by my word and so does Howards and Sons. My name is Tom and if you want more proof you know where to go to get the evidence.