Complaint Review: Howard Ely - Poetry.com

• Howard Ely - Poetry.com

Internet
    United States of America

Howard Ely - Poetry.com Scandolous Internet

I submitted a poem a few years ago and recieved notice the company was in such awe with my work they wanted to publish it.

I ended up sending them 5 or 6 poems all together because them telling me I was getting published made me feel so good. The company even invited me to a poets society where they said I could read my work for everyone to hear.

I was telling my mother-in-law about the poems I got published and tried to look them up for her to read. That is how I found out they were lying to me all along.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2010 04:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/howard-ely-poetrycom/internet/howard-ely-poetrycom-scandolous-internet-631703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content