Complaint Review: HP

• HP

Nationwide
    USA

HP Crap computers and crap CS India Nationwide

*Author of original report: update

Never ever buy an HP computer. I have had two. They all suck... First of all my first desktop , 2 months old, in 2006 crashed. Called HP and they told me I had to buy something to fix it...Yeah NO... Had to tell them if they sell something then they have to do something when it crashes... Got a free disk repair after a few choice words...From China....So lets fast forward 2014 , Santa brought me a new laptop!!! From 3 months in I had trouble. DVD/CD drive didn't work..(literally took 45 minutes), graphic card was crap...pixelating on everything, over heating, sound card messed up. So after 1 year and 8 months, (btw...I had to go through costco and square trade..both are not ok IMHO.) bounced back and forth...to and fro...Nothing was done. Finally , they took my old computer ...Hubby bought me a new laptop...Oct.22, 2016. It has been 3 weeks...blue screens from the start. Now orange screens. [continued below]....

......So called HP ...guy not very friendly...and he was not helpful. I asked him if he could do remote desktop..He said no I cannot. Yet 15 minutes in guess what ...He could do remote access... SO he installed these awsome things that I hate. He installed google chrome and some antispyware..HELLOO no did not sAY OK. so he said I have 714 viruses LMAO!!! I haven't done anything or downloaded but two programs, and I have Kaspersky...He said...We can help you resolve all your viruses ...I can put you over to our specialist...for a cost... WHAT>>>>>> HP WTG!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2016 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hp/nationwide/hp-crap-computers-and-crap-cs-india-nationwide-1337148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

update

AUTHOR: - ()

Come to find out...HP was really helpful. The number that I had called ...goes to INDIA...it is not their call center. I am shocked that I fell for this. They even sent me a box to return my computer. Spoke with a REAL HP person tonight and not only was I told that I called the wrong number twice...but that he will fix the problem. SO...it is not HP...its the scammers. I hope they get theirs...