Complaint Review: HSBC Mortgage Of Brandon Florida

• Reported By: Scottsbluff Nebraska
  • HSBC Mortgage Of Brandon Florida
    PO Box 9068 Brandon, Florida 33509
    Nationwide

HSBC Mortgage Of Brandon Florida Fraud on house, mortgage, escrow, missusing our finances. Brandon Florida Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Lies

As i go through and read other reports on HSBC I realize I am not the only person that is being RIPPED OFF BY HSBC.

I have begun other proceedures to take care of this matter if there is other people who would like to join me, Please contact me at (308) 632-6965 or cell (308) 631-4095. If we all join together we can get this corrected sooner. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME ANYTIME.

HSBC mortgage co. is a very very dishonest company and something needs to be done. they withdraw my funds from my account, and takes on a average of sixteen plus days to credit my account and then they charge late fees, where is my funds going, not to my account but no one knows where it is going, this is just plane fraud.
escrow they told me my escrow account was depleted and wanted more money for that and I received a statement for payment of $3000.00 dollars,my mortgage is $842.00 how can this be, I canceled my escrow,and received a refund of more than $1000.00. after they said my escrow was depleted. This is disrupting my life. The office personel is not doing their job. Are they dishonest or just plane stupid.

Steve
Scottsbluff, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2008 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hsbc-mortgage-of-brandon-florida/nationwide/hsbc-mortgage-of-brandon-florida-fraud-on-house-mortgage-escrow-missusing-our-finances-309266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Lies

AUTHOR: Andrew Reiss - (United States of America)

This site has become an instrument in getting back at companies and wreck their reputations. Ive known Steve Scottsbluff for many years and know what this report is about: getting even. Everything reported here is a lie.