Complaint Review: http://www.bustedmugshots.com/new-jersey/camden

• Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012
  • Reported By: jersey girl — camden New Jersey United States of America

Internet
    United States of America

bustedmugshots.com/new-jersey/camden paid them to remove personal information off the website which still appears and was never taken off. This photo was used to torture my 15 yr old daughter on fathers day. I have been calling and argui , Internet

My 15 yr old daughter was tortured by this photo through a text message telling her Hope your Dad has a nice fathers day and the bustedmugshots.com link attached. This was the first time we realize the info was out there.

I have called them everyday since June 19n and paid $108.00 for the information to be removed in two days. A month later the information still appears and was just informed by them there were two photos, and another $108.00, is needed to remove the 2nd photo.

I refused to pay more money that I certainly DO NOT have and I have sent them information stating he was never convicted of the charges that apear on there website. This is a DISGRACE, and I feel violated that I must pay to have my own information taken off the internet.

THIS IS A RIPOFF, BEWARE they will promise you want to hear, I will continue to call them everyday till this information is taken down. If I had the money I would hire a lawyer in a heartbeat to fight this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/httpwwwbustedmugshotscomnew-jerseycamden/internet/bustedmugshotscomnew-jerseycamden-paid-them-to-remove-personal-information-off-the-web-913285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content