Complaint Review: Huge Lore Website

• Reported By: Arlene — Miami Florida United States
  • Huge Lore Website

Internet
    USA

I was promised delivery of my purchase in 12 to 24 hours. I purchased the undelivered item on the 10 of October, 2017. After the purchase, I received an email notifying me that I would receive my purchase via a download link in 12 to 34 hours but after two days I still had not received anything.

I contacted the email & skype addresses provided but received no response. I then tried to contact them again after 2 days & still received no response. What was strange was when I tried to contact them again after 3 days on Skype, I saw that the HugeLore Skype account was used 10 mins ago! This pissed me off as I repeated tried to video call them & send additional emails. I then decided to check the WHOIS domain info on Namecheap.

On their website they that the company is located in Singapore but the WHOIS info shows that the company & domain were both registered in Panama!! I should have know that something was wrong when I saw no customer support number but I took a risk & was wrong. I would advise everyone to not buy anything from this website as their is no customer support & the company location & origin are very suspect.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2017 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/huge-lore-website/internet/huge-lore-website-scammed-ripped-off-false-promises-internet-1405929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Huge Lore Site Owners apologized & fixed all issues promptly!! NOT A SCAM SITE AFTER ALL!!

AUTHOR: - ()

Dear Ripoff Report,

I am pleased & relieved to report that the Hug Lore Site is not a scam site as I first thought. They had some issues in delivering their products within the timeframes originally promised. I was finally given my promised downloadable purchase, received an apology & explanation as to why the problem occurred in the first place and also was assured that this problem would not occur again with anymore customers going forward. I hold no hard feelings towards them anymore & as long as they keep their promises, I am willing to purchase from them again.

Finally satisfied customer.