• Report: #1311989

• Updated: Fri, June 17, 2016

• Reported By: Randy — Tombstone Arizona USA
Hughes Net Internet Services
Internet USA

Hughes Net Internet Services, Sales Rep. Mark Scam, Lies, CHeats Brownville Texsas

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Contacted Hughes Ne Internet Service Thursday, 06/16/2016. Paid $189.+ for the services and installation. Sales Rep Promised Installation ASAP. Sales Rep told methe Insatllation company would call me the same day. Started calling Installation company in the afternoon and got Voaice Mail. Left VM asking for a cal back the next morning. No Response.

After three (3) VMs to the Installation company I got Pauline. Pauline said the Sales Reps always lied, there would be no installation for at least three (30 weeks. I asked to cancel. She said I could cancel the installation but not the Hughes Net account.

I called Hughes Net. Mark asked if I would be willing to keep the account if he got get an installation on, or before, next Weds., 06/22/2016. I said of course. He said he called the Installation company and they would call me shortly. Two (2) hours later, after no calls, I called Pauline again. SHe said she had not been clled and nothing had changed.

I called Hughes net can cancelled. When I opened the account I was told IF I cancelled I would get a refund as quickly as Hughes Net took the money. Upon cncelling I was told the refund woud be 7 to 10 days.

I don't know how this company stays in business, they are liars and cheaps, with no thics whatsoever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2016 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hughes-net-internet-services/internet/hughes-net-internet-services-sales-rep-mark-scam-lies-cheats-brownville-texsas-1311989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hughes Net Internet Services