Report: #1281929

• Hughes net (ISP) INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER
    5478 160TH AVE
    Internet
    USA

Hughes net (ISP) INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER HUGHES NET Dishonest company Toledo Ohio

*Author of original report: FACTS

*General Comment: Since....

I am writing this letter regarding a product I purchased from HughesNet Internet services. My account number with HughesNet Internet services is **. Canceled internet (ISP) AND THEY WILL NOT RETURN THE MONEY THAT IS DUE ME. Returned their equipment and they still will not return my money that I overpaid. I paid $39.95 for this product. Payment was made by check, number Bill pay through Huntington Bank 12/01/2015, dated December 01, 2015. I contacted HUGHES NET CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ALSO ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT many times on December 08, 2015, and explained that the product was unsatisfactory. Had to wait until anniversary date. Called 2 days later, they said must reinstate account to cancel. They did that and then canceled and my refund went from $39.95 to $27.00 and now it is down to $22.00.

As of today 01/21/2016 failure to receive an appropriate response to this problem has prompted me to write directly to you. STILL WAITING. On December 16, 2015, I contacted their accounting department of HughesNet and got argument from them and explained that the product was unsatisfactory. THAT THEY OWE ME $39.95. I would appreciate your assistance in resolving my complaint. I would like for HughesNet Internet services to refund the full purchase price of $39.95.

If the product must be returned to HughesNet Internet services, please direct HughesNet Internet services to make arrangements to pay for the expenses of the return. I look forward to hearing from you soon regarding my problem. I would like to receive a response from you within 15 days no more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2016 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hughes-net-isp-internet-service-provider/internet/hughes-net-isp-internet-service-provider-hughes-net-dishonest-company-toledo-ohio-1281929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

FACTS

AUTHOR: - ()

HOW CAN YOU COMMENT WHEN YOU DONT KNOW THE FACTS.SOUNDS LIKE YOU WORK FOR HUGES NET. I HAPPENED TO HAVE MET ALL THE WINDOWS WHITCH YOU WOULD NOT KNOW ABOUT . ALSO THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF COMPLANTS AND IF I WERE THE ONLY ONE IT WOULD BE DIFFERANT. I STAND BY MY STATEMENS. THEY ARE NOT AN HONEST COMPANY AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS VERY POOR. NO BACK DOOR ABOUT IT

READ THE OTHER COMPLANTS AND MAYBE YOU WONT BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE

#2 General Comment

Since....

AUTHOR: Tyg - (USA)

Since you have come to a CONSUMER site there is a very good chance that Hughes wont ever see YOUR post. YOU can expect anything you want, getting it however probably isnt going to happen. Obviously there must have been a window to return said item that YOU are unhappy with which is WHY they are NOT refunding any monies. So given these facts that YOU have presented to us all its kinda clear that YOU are trying to get what is known as a "Backdoor Refund". Which means that YOU are going to spread defamation until YOU get your way. Its a dangerous game you seek to play with a company that can afford a prolonged legal battle that YOU cannot. Defamation IS illegal and that is what YOU are doing. If they didnt give you a refund when you first contacted them then odds are you just wont be getting a refund of any kind.