Complaint Review: hughes net

• hughes net

Nationwide
    United States

hughes net Charged for services they did not deliver! Nationwide

I recently moved here and selected hughes net as an internet provider. I started with the basic plan but it was too slow. I stepped up to the plan which should have been more than enough for I only surf the web. I paid an additional $10.00 a month for this. After a month goes by, there is no difference at all in the speed. The other problem is that hughes net uses something called "tokens". But just 6 days into the billing cycle these "tokens" are all gone. Back to slow internet speed for the rest of the month.

I talked to a service representative about this and he told me this was normal for the amount of time I spent on the internet. He said that their satellite was over 2 thousand miles away and this is to be expected. I have had internet for more than 20 years and have never ran in to this problem. He directed me to hughes net legal website so that it would explain my obligation and my 24 month contract with them. I told him that if hughes net wouldn't make it right then I would persue other legal measures. There was nothing but silence. Obviously hughes net hires morons that have no idea. If they did they'd get a real job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2017 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hughes-net/nationwide/hughes-net-charged-for-services-they-did-not-deliver-nationwide-1415551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content