Complaint Review: Hughesnet

• Reported By: Moscorp — Conroe Texas USA
  • Hughesnet
    houston tx
    USA

Hughesnet company is a ripoff! I have to reset my modem and router EVERYTIME I need to get online. I have only 10gigs a month and I am rarely on the computer but all my data will be gone before the end of the month. Houston Texas

Hughesnet does not delivery on what they promise. They promise you fast, reliable service. Half the time I cannot get on and all my data is depleted before the end of the month. We do no streaming, half the time I use my data off my cell, because without restarting the modem and router I cannot get on my laptop. This is every single time I need to use it.

I have spent countless hours on the phone each time with them trying to correct the problem. They never say it is their problem but mine. I must have a virus in my computer or my router does not work. I had an IT guy come look at mine and hughesnets hardware. He says my hughesnet modem already has a router in it. Which is probably why I am having so many problems.

All I want at this point is out of my contract since I am not getting the service they had promised. Without paying a fee they will not let me out. This company needs to be put out of business. They give no real service but take your money every month.

They have no problem taking my money off my credit card every month for no service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2016 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hughesnet/-/hughesnet-company-is-a-ripoff-i-have-to-reset-my-modem-and-router-everytime-i-need-to-ge-1299761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content