Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, December 04, 2015

• Reported By: Gina — Port orchard Washington USA
HughesNet
Internet USA

HughesNet Hughes Net Thieves. Worst service ever. Cannot get online. Company does not provide services sold/advertised. Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

HughesNet =not only horrible service but also horrible customer service. I cannot get online daily. Service comes and goes. When on, I cannot stream anything. Facebook video, YouTube or Netflix. Takes 5 minutes to send an email. I want my contract cancelled. Since they are not upholding their end of the contract I don't feel I should have to pay an early contract end fee. I'm canceling because I CANNOT use the service, not because I just want out. There is a difference.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2015 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hughesnet/internet/hughesnet-hughes-net-thieves-worst-service-ever-cannot-get-online-company-does-not-pr-1272181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HughesNet