Complaint Review: Hughesnet

• Hughesnet

Internet
    USA

Hughesnet Service and Technical Support Not Being Provided Internet

Since I've purchased internet service from hughesnet,  I have not received anything close to the service that I am paying for.  I run an online business selling digital products.  This means that I have to upload products for my customers to download and because I have nonexistent upload capacity I have suffered major loss of income and customers.

I have documented that I have not received the service that I pay for in detail over the last 8 months.  I've also documented the loss in income.

I have contacted hughesnet multiple times over the last 6 months and gone through their trouble shooting steps 3 times requesting that this be fixed and still it has not.  Even though I pay an extra monthly fee to have the ability to get a technician out to my residence to fix any problems, hugesnet refuses to do so.

I've also requested that no more funds be taken from my account until the problem is fixed and I am receiving the service that I pay for.  They have ignorred this request as of the date.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2017 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hughesnet/internet/hughesnet-service-and-technical-support-not-being-provided-internet-1348516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content