Complaint Review: HughesNet

3505 Boca Chica Blvd
    Internet
    United States of America

HughesNet WORST COMPANY EVER--horrible customer service Internet

HughesNet has the worst customer service I have ever encountered; I have been trying for over 3 hours to cancel my accounts, and it is impossible to do so.  Call centers are in India, the Philippines, Texas....but you will always get routed to India eventually.  The calls are disconnected, dorpped, cut off, or you are placed on hold for 30+ minutes.

"Account managers" in India use phony American names and some barely speak English (one couldn't read the account numbers and had to bring someone else over to do it).  It takes days of repeated calls to accomplish anything, and you get the same excuses every time.  My favorite is, "I'll stay on the line with you and make sure you get to the proper person." Good luck with that--they are only allowed to stay on the line for 3 minutes and you will never get through in 3 minutes!!!

And why are we cancelling our business service?  Very poor performance, slow service, bandwidth is not as offered, very high cost for poor servce provided, and.....the worst customer service I have ever encountered.  My business would go under in a matter of weeks if I treated customers the way HughesNet does.  IMO, this company should have their license revoked.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hughesnet/internet/hughesnet-worst-company-ever-horrible-customer-service-internet-1036406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content