Complaint Review: HughesNet

• HughesNet

Nationwide
    USA

HughesNet Absolute worst internet service Nationwide

I switched from Verizon DSL to HughesNet because they were supposed to solve my slow internet reception. They installed within 2 days (3 days ago) and we still cannot stream a video. It constantly rebuffers. We were told we had too many devices using it (tv only so not sure how that was too many). Customer service suggested we move closer to the router/modem (it's 8 feet away) or use a cord. This is absolutely the worst service only. I spent 40 minutes on the phone with cusotmer service and the floor supervisor refused to let me talk to anyone else. He told me to call corporate.

I wish i had never called them. They are not giving us what they claimed in their advertising. I want to cancel service and get my money back. We can't watch videos, upload photos, because service is so awful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2016 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hughesnet/nationwide/hughesnet-absolute-worst-internet-service-nationwide-1327471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content