Report: #1195323

• Reported By: terry — Owensville Indiana
  • HughesNet

Nationwide
    USA

HughesNet BBB Started all Bolts left loose by Marc Wortman told by service Tech/Salesman Marc did'nt install it. Princeton Nationwide

*Author of original report: News Flash

Contacted 4G in Priceton IN, in july of 2014 was given a price for phone and internet togethere. That all changed after installing. The installers name on the form says Marc Wortman but after telling HugesNet to cancell the service in September. I was offererd a service tech who came September 15 in was the Salesman/Sevice Tech he said all the bolts were loose on the dish. I told him I think I know the company Marc Wortman works for Wortman Electric he said it was'nt Marc Wortman who installed it he doesnt work for HughesNet any longer. So I don't know who was in my house on my computer with access to a lot of information. I have bee told everything they can think of why my service is slow. Upgrade I have, my router not useing one a Lan line into the modum, need to register my computer, I have case numbers, dates, times, I have called the main thing is I don't trust them. I filed a report with the BBB ID 10295588. they closed it saying HugesNet showed good faith Judged (121) I told them all I wanted is for us both to go are own way. They wanted half what they call a contract money. It's my feeling if Marc Wortman was'nt there it is void.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2014 05:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hughesnet/nationwide/hughesnet-bbb-started-all-bolts-left-loose-by-marc-wortman-told-by-service-techsalesman-1195323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

News Flash

AUTHOR: terry - ()

Though Brandon C. Wortman (IN3839605) not being the person who did the installation. Wortman is Wortman Electric. Marc as in Marc Wortman is Marc Germantown Maryland. Still not sure of the installers name he lives on Liberty Hieghts Ln. Marc Germantown Maryland.