Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I noticed a charge on my credit card for 7.99 for Hulu that I did not purchase. Upon further investigation I realized I was not the only one who was charged the same price for the same company. I was able to cancel this but now I have to call the bank to file a fraudulent charge and request a new card. How did this company get my bank card number? I just wanted to file this report in case this happens to someone else. There's already been a lot of complaints on hulus website. Jessica, Evansville, IN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hulu/internet/hulu-unauthorized-charge-internet-1172355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hulu